All are welcome to attend the Macatawa Watershed Annual Meeting. Masks are required. Light refreshments will be provided. Click here to register.
The meeting agenda includes:
- Hope College Watershed Monitoring Report – Dr. Aaron Best, Hope College
- Presence or Absence of Microcystins in the Lake Macatawa Watershed – Kailey Hoving and Garrett Peck
- Heavy Metals within Construction Site Sediment Runoff – René Aerts and Caroline Burkhardt
- Watershed Stakeholder of the Year Award
- Project Clarity Lake Monitoring Update – Mike Hassett, GVSU-AWRI
- Macatawa Watershed Annual Report Highlights